As Sunseeker Egypt continues to grow, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated, driven individual with a proven track record in sales to join our enthusiastic team as a Sales Broker.
The ideal candidate will primarily be El Gouna based, but flexible to travel within Egypt and internationally when required. Not only does the candidate need to be available on demand, they must also be incredibly hard working and self-motivated.
This role is 100% client facing and your presentation and attention to detail must be outstanding. You will see a sale from the initial point of contact, right through to the delivery and after care. It is imperative you are confident in building strong relationships with HNWI and have the relevant skill set and interpersonal skills to represent the best brand in British boating.
You will work in a team of highly-experienced Sales Executives across our Group, therefore it is important that you are confident in working in a close-knit fast-paced team.
You will have a very good understanding of the luxury and marine sector, either from a personal interest or a professional capacity, however full Sunseeker London Group sales training will be given to the right individual.
Person specification & required skills
- Candidates must have a valid work permit for Egypt.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in marketing, business administration or a related subject.
- Passionate and personable individual with significant sales and marketing experience.
- Experience of the yachting and marine industry and/or the luxury goods market is desirable.
- Ability to learn and present detailed product & technical specifications and carry out competitor data analysis and comparisons when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential. Fluency in Arabic is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of client management systems (CRM) and social media marketing tools is desirable.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of service delivery & marketing principles.
- Experience of MS Office product suite essential.
- Able to travel occasionally both nationally and internationally in support of Sunseeker Egypt marketing and training activities.