Steve Handy, Sales Director of Sunseeker Portugal is delighted to announce the listing of the beautiful Sunseeker San Remo ‘OH LA LA’. Based in Portugal, ‘OH LA LA’ is exquisitely packaged and finely tuned, making her a spectacle in any waters.
Delivered to her sole private owner in 2015, ‘OH LA LA’ and has logged under 100 engine hours since completion, and has been impeccably maintained, making her the ultimate Sunseeker on the market today!
Trademark black American walnut and Cream leather give the interior a luxurious contemporary feel to match her sleek silhouette.
The impeccable styling and refined approach continues below deck, where up to four guests can enjoy a stay in the generously sized cabins alongside two luxurious en-suite bathrooms.
Light, spacious and expertly finished, the main saloon has a practical and welcoming feel that guarantees space, brightness and privacy.
Spanning up to the deck, she boasts two luxurious sunpads on both her foredeck and stern, perfect for relaxing in the sun or hosting your own party out at sea.
Discretley housed underneath the sunpad is an integral garage that provides the perfect home for a Williams 325 Jet Rib.
This stunning boat also comes complete with a number of extra’s including;-
- 60 metres of 8mm Galvanised Anchor chain
- Additional pair 10″ Mooring Cleats fitted to the aft lower edge of the
hull band facing aft
- Aerial 2.4 metre Whip for FM Radio to match VHF Aerial on Radar
- Air Conditioning European specification
- Bow Sunbathing Cushions with folding back rests in Navigator –
- Bow Thruster – Sleipner Side-Power SE100/185T-24V 6.3 – 8.4hp
- Fresh water deck wash system with outlets fwd and aft including
- Generator Upgraded to Onan 9.5 kw 50Hz (9.5MDKBM)
- Hydraulic Telescopic gangway stainless steel with teak walkway
- Hydraulically lifting platform with maximum lifting capacity of 300kg
- Icemaker Raritan IcerEtte Model 85.220V in the Cockpit
- Kenyon Marine Electric BBQ Grill in the Cockpit
- Low level LED side deck lights 6 per side fitted to the coach roof
facing the side deck – Colour in White
- Safe 2 Brick with Digital lock
- Sail Canopy for aft cockpit sunpad in Sunsure fabric – Black
- Stern docking Winches – Lewmar C3 fitted port and starboard in the
- Teak folding helm step
- Tender recovery roller system for Williams RIB Turbojet 325
- Volvo Penta single 7″ Colour display for IPS engines
- Water purifier for ice maker – General Ecology QC1 Nature Pure inline
system with spare cartridge