Situated on the south coast of one of the most fashionable travel destinations in Europe, Limassol Marina has already established itself as the most exciting new luxury marina destination in the Eastern Mediterranean.
The centrepiece of an exclusive waterfront development, this full-service marina in Limassol, the second largest city in Cyprus, combines elegant residences with an enticing mix of restaurants and high-end shops to create a lifestyle uniquely shaped by ‘living on the sea’.
Home to the Sunseeker Cyprus office, the official distributor for Sunseeker luxury motor yachts in Cyprus. Established in 2016, Sunseeker Cyprus is the market leader in the region, with a number of boats newly arriving throughout the year. Recently, the Sunseeker Cyprus team successfully delivered a stunning new Manhattan 52 featuring many bespoke features to suit the customers requirements.
Limassol Marina, managed and operated by Camper & Nicholsons Marinas in partnership with F&S Marinas, has become the first marina in Cyprus to have been awarded internationally recognised ‘Blue Flag’ status, an accolade bestowed in recognition of its commitment to environmental awareness and protection. In quick succession, Limassol Marina has also been awarded the ‘5 Gold Anchor’ as part of The Yacht Harbour Association Scheme that audits marinas around the world.
In a period of international recognition, the 5 Gold Anchor and Blue Flag awards reflect Limassol Marina’s commitment to quality services and facilities, environmental protection and industry best practice. Coupled with the success of the marina development’s residential sales, these accolades continue to boost the island’s image on a global scale.
- 110m Max LOA
- 650 berths
- Stable power provision up to 630 amps, 415v at 50Hz
- Wifi & fibre network with broadband, phone and cable TV
- 24 hour berthing assistance, security and CCTV
- Concierge services
- Dedicated berth-side parking
- Crew facilities including gym and spa
- Fuel station and bunker service
- Boatyard with 100 ton travel lift
- Floating 5,000 ton dry-dock facility within 1NM
- Great international flight connections
With so many beautiful places to visit, Limassol Marina provides the perfect base from which to discover the secluded peace and tranquillity of the surrounding bays and experience the beauty of the island of Cyprus.
With one of the mildest winters in the Mediterranean, the yachting season is almost year-round.
Thinking of winter berthing – choose Limassol Marina:
- Cyprus’ strategic location makes it the perfect winter base for those regularly passing through the Eastern Mediterranean or cruising in nearby Greek or Turkish waters which are just a short passage away.
- Escape the northern winter here – temperatures here hardly ever drop below 10oC, even at night, and rarely drop below 15oC in the daytime all winter long. The island boasts 320 days of sunshine a year.
- Getting here couldn’t be easier – Two international airports on either side of Limassol Marina, both just 45 minutes’ drive away. The marina is a stroll away from the heart of the city, the Limassol Medieval Castle and vibrant Old Town.
- At the marina you will find restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, a spa, gym, cultural centre and beach, a bank, pharmacy, mini market, car rental service, designer boutiques, world-class art and jewellery.
- Events and concerts are held at Limassol Marina’s Cultural Centre, in the main square and in the centre of town throughout the winter period.
- As a member of the EU, Cyprus has a broad international community; all locals speak English and are renowned for their welcoming and friendly approach.
- Cyprus is an island steeped in history and culture, with a number of ancient monuments in and around Limassol; the local wineries, picturesque villages, mountain trails and activities are all just a 10 to 20 minute drive away.
- The hills of Troodos are only a half hour drive from Limassol Marina and the island’s coastlines provide a haven for divers and water sports enthusiasts, meaning you can swim in the morning and ski in the afternoon! Cyprus is an adventure sports lover’s dream! Affiliated championship golf courses can be reached within a 20 minute drive.
- Limassol Marina offers a dedicated concierge service caters for the needs of any owner, guest, Captain or crew member, 24hr Security and Marina Attendants are on hand to support you whenever required and the Marina’s state of the art facilities cater for all of you needs.
- Within 1NM of Limassol Marina is a new, 5,000 ton capacity floating dry-dock facility and official service agents of all major brands are represented in Cyprus offering technical support in all areas of the industry.