With the 2016 season now in full swing, the Sunseeker Southampton team bring us news of their continued success in the busy UK boating market.
New boat handovers:
- A brand new Sunseeker 75 Yacht ‘HARD 8’ has been delivered to Lymington Yacht Haven on the UK South Coast. Full details here.
- 2009 Sealine T60 ‘BETTY’, asking £424,950 Tax Paid. Listed and sold by James Lumley
- 2014 Dealer Approved Beneteau Swift Trawler 50 ‘LA VAGUE’, asking £399,000 Excluding Vat. Listed by James Lumley at Sunseeker Southampton and sold in conjunction with Sean Noble at Ancasta Swanwick
- 2013 Dealer Approved Bavaria 29 ‘KLARA I’, asking £79,950 Tax Paid. Listed by Brandon Brown and sold by James Lumley
- 2005 Sunseeker Portofino 46 ‘ORISTA’, asking £192,500 Tax Paid. Listed by Brandon Brown and sold by James Lumley
- 1997 Sunseeker Portofino 400 ‘GINGER CREW’, asking £79,950 Tax Paid. Listed and sold by James Lumley
- 2001 Sunseeker Camargue 44 ‘SWELL’, asking £109,950 tax Paid. Listed by Brandon Brown and sold by James Lumley
With a continuously growing database of both clients and partners, Sunseeker Southampton are keen to expand their brokerage listings to service a very busy database of prospective clients. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Sunseeker Southampton: