James Lumley, Sales Manager of Sunseeker Southampton brings us the latest sales roundup for March 2016.
Yet another busy month for the Southampton Team with a number of sale contracts, completions and new listings.
Scheduled for delivery in early summer 2016, James Lumley is pleased to confirm that a stunning brand-new Sunseeker 75 Yacht will be delivered to the UK South Coast. She will be enjoying the very best of UK boating with a home berth in both Lymington Yacht Haven and on The Hamble River.
- 2004 Sunseeker Manhattan 56 “Highlander”, asking £299,950 Tax Paid. Listed by Sunseeker Southampton and sold in conjunction with MGM Boats in Ireland. She has now been delivered to her new owner on the North West Coast of Ireland.
- 2008 Sealine T60 “Belisica”, asking €475,000 Euro Tax Paid. Listed by Sunseeker Mallorca and sold by Sunseeker Southampton. She will shortly be re-locating to the South of France.
- 2009 Sealine T60 Aura “Betty III”, asking £424,950 Tax Reclaimable – contact James Lumley for further details
- 2014 Princess V39 “Ruby V”, asking £334,950 Tax Paid – contact James Lumley for further details
- 2009 Sunseeker Predator 52 “Eternity”, asking £409,950 Tax Paid – contact Brandon Brown for further details
- 2005 Sunseeker Portofino 46 “Orista”, asking £192,500 Tax Paid – contact Brandon Brown for further details
- 2007 Sealine S29 “Jazbo”, asking £74,950 Tax Paid – contact James Lumley for further details
With a continually growing database of both clients and partners, Sunseeker Southampton are keen to expand their brokerage listings to service a very active market. Why not take this opportunity to discuss the various options with our team. Please contact James Lumley for further information.
Sunseeker Southampton, Swanwick Marina, Unit8, Bridge Road, Southampton SO31 1ZL.
Office: +44 (0)1489 579824 Fax: +44 (0) 1202 666767 Mobile: +44 (0)7747 686587