Sunseeker London is delighted to invite you to attend the Sunseeker Charity Day during the London Boat Show and help support the Princess Alexandra NHS Trust Charitable fund – Breast Unit.
Thursday 14th January will celebrate the late night at the London Boat Show with a VIP private party raising much needed funds for breast cancer clinical trials.
During the show, you are invited to enter an exclusive PINK or GOLD raffle and silent auction to win one of the following prizes;
PINK TICKET: £10 per ticket
- Limited Edition pink ladies cycling bike
- Signed Paul Hollywood British baking cookbook
- Thomas Royall pink mens swimshorts
- Swole Panda white and pink bamboo sunglasses
- Lathams Home cube candle, diffuser and mirrored flower cube plus £100 voucher
- 3 course cabaret dinner for two at The Chequers in Matching Green inclusive of prosecco upon arrival
- A large Grace & Butler fragranced candle
GOLD TICKET: £50 per ticket
- 7 nights accommodation for 8 guests in villa Li-Al-Do Maison in the Seychelles including airport transfers, house keeping, and breakfast. (Flights not included & to be taken before 31st July 2016.) With thanks to Art De Vivre
SILENT AUCTION PRIZES:
- Signed & framed original print titled ‘HRH Prince Phillips Nightmare’ by famous artists Pure Evil.
- Dining experience for 8 guests at Jamie Olivers ‘Barbecoa Restaurant’ over looking St. Pauls cathedral, London.
- Signed framed limited edition Tracey Emin print ‘This is My Favourite Little Bird’
- Two tickets to attend the Monaco Historic Grand Prix, 13th-16th May 2016. 3 day prize includes hospitality on board a luxury Sunseeker 28 Metre Yacht moored in the port of Monaco. (Flights & accommodation not included.)
The silent auction and pink and gold ticket raffle draw will take place on Sunday 17th January 4pm on the Sunseeker stand. To make your bid, or buy raffle tickets at either £10 per ticket of £50 per ticket, please contact, Victoria Gerlis, email@example.com or please call 07778 123 961.
Thank you for your continued support!