To continue outstanding service to clients on the island, Sunseeker Mallorca in Puerto Portals is now recruiting for a full time Warranty Coordinator/Engineer to assist in supporting the new boat handover to ongoing customer support for new boat owners in Mallorca.
We require a enthusiastic outgoing person to join our team in Puerto Portals. The role requires a trained engineer to liaise between customers and crew to guide and assist through the new boat experience, tracking the warranty process and making sure we give the highest level of customer service that our customers have come to expect.
The position will hold ultimate responsibility for the following tasks:
- As warranty coordinator you will need to liaise between clients, captains and the factory on technical items
- Analyse system malfunctions and make repairs under tight schedules working independently at times.
- To qualify and quantify all the warranty claims that arise and ensure that the claims are attended to with minimum downtime or inconvenience to the customer and in a cost effective manner.
- To gather, compile, and organize all support data and technical information required to properly substantiate, submit, and recover warranty claims from OEMs and other service providers
- Responsible for the maintenance and servicing of the Yachts as well as managing and overseeing contractors in case of breakdown, more comprehensive servicing, warranty or refit works. Other areas of responsibility include refrigeration, plumbing, electrics, hydraulics, and more and more frequently now, AV/IT.
- Qualified Engineer
- Good report writer, driven to make a difference and follow through changes
- Clear & concise communication skills, confident to present information to senior management and customers alike
- Have good understanding on engineering materials and ability to read engineering drawings and manuals from OEMs
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) fluently in English