The Renaissance Club is one of the world’s most exclusive golf clubs, located just outside of Edinburgh, Scotland. Having been lauded by critics and golfing professionals as the ‘Best New Course in Great Britain and Ireland’, Sunseeker Scotland is offering you the opportunity as a ‘non-member’ to experience what the club has to offer as a special ‘One Time Experience’.
Designed by world renowned golf course architect Tom Doak, The Renaissance Club is recognised as a modern masterpiece of golf course design that many aficionados and golf media insiders consider the future of links golf.
Doak has harnessed the rugged elegance of East Lothian’s sweeping dunes and tall pines into a truly phenomenal golfing challenge, perfectly suited to host any professional tournament and is a challenging test from start to finish.
The exceptional facilities of the club include a magnificent practice area, children’s golfing camps, regular ladies’ mornings and one-on-one lesson options.
Dedication to quality and excellence is reflected in the facilities at the clubhouse. Guests can enjoy magnificent cuisine prepared by chefs trained in Michelin-starred restaurants, while the accommodation delivers everything a member could possibly require, whether you need to conduct business or unwind in the epitome of luxury and refinement.
The ‘One Time Experience’ offers a rare opportunity for non-members of the club to find out more about the world class facilities available at The Renaissance Club, Scotland.
The Experience includes:
- 18 hole Championship Tom Doak designed golf course
- 3 practice holes, kept to the same condition as the Championship 18
- 400 yard driving range, Pro V1 range balls
- 24 luxury bedrooms, that all include wifi, Sky television, golf course views, heated bathroom floors, air conditioning, safes and everything to be expected of a world class facility
- Steam room, dry sauna and jacuzzi, in both ladies and men’s locker rooms
- Members services, concierge assistance
- TRC Transport Service, able to transport small or large amount of people short and long distances. Including airport transfers.
- Private dining, overlooking the course or in the wine cellar
- Gym, overlooking the 18th green
- Plus many more amenities.
For details about the ‘One Time Experience’ at The Renaissance Club, membership enquiries, or for further information, please contact Jordan Whyte on +44 (0) 1620 850 901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.