As the name suggests, the Sunseeker Pre-Season Boat Show is the first event of spring, allowing clients the opportunity to fulfil their boating requirements prior to the UK and Mediterranean boating seasons.
The three-day event at the Sunseeker Poole sales facility saw an impressive line up of 14 yachts, including 8 new Sunseeker models and an array of brokerage vessels.
From a brand new entry level Sunseeker Portofino 40 right through to the impressive Sunseeker 75 Yacht, as well as a display of pre-owned boats including a stunning Superhawk 43 and a Predator 64, this display of new and used Sunseekers is the biggest in the UK outside of the two major industry boat shows.
Spencer Brown, Sales Manager for Sunseeker Poole commented of the weekend; “What a fantastic event to mark the start of the boating season! Blessed with good weather and a plethora of high calibre partners, the team enjoyed three days of full attendance and strong sales potential. Results have been achieved directly from the weekend and the team will be working on more over the forthcoming weeks. We have already had a record breaking January and February and it looks like 2015 will be the most successful yet as the world recovers post recession”.
Sunseeker Poole would like to thank our fantastic event partners for their presence across the weekend to further enhance our customers experience:
- The event title sponsors, MTU – The team behind this internationally renowned engine manufacturer were on hand through the whole weekend to discuss the benefit of their engines in the various Sunseeker models. www.mtu-online.com/mtu/mtu
- Porsche Bournemouth – Complimenting our display of new boats the Porsche Bournemouth team brought along six Porsche models, with representatives on hand all weekend to discuss all things Porsche. www.porschebournemouth.co.uk
- Chase Distillery – Arguably one of the most popular displays at the show, the Chase team were busy creating superb gin & vodka cocktails all weekend as well as hosting tastings of their fantastic Chateau Constantin Provence rosé. www.chasedistillery.co.uk
- Raymarine – Market leaders in marine leisure navigation, Raymarine debuted their brand-new exhibition trailer this weekend, showcasing all the latest equipment. The UK sales team were on hand to demo all the systems and discuss specific client requirements. www.raymarine.co.uk
- SES – The SES team were available all weekend to demo their Orca Control and Orca AV systems. Available as an option across the Sunseeker range, representative Zoe Edmunds demonstrated the system and discussed the benefits of installation. For further information, please visit www.systemorca.com or call Zoe on 01202 606483.
- Saxe Coburg – specialist in every aspect of luxury lifestyle, we are proud to be their marine partner. For all information on their luxury real estate. www.saxecoburg.eu
- Peters & May – for all clients purchasing a new boat or current owners looking to transport their vessel to a different destination for this season, the team were onsite all weekend to provide quotes and advice. www.petersandmay.com
- Limewood Hotel & Spa – the boutique country house hotel & spa exhibited at the show across the weekend, also running a competition to win a luxury spa day for two. www.limewood.co.uk
- Dawsons AV – Displayed a stunning Bang & Olufsen TV and speakers in the marquee, the perfect display for the Sunseeker DVD. www.dawsonsav.co.uk
- Boom Jewellery – Displaying her stunning collection of rose gold and silver jewellery, Georgia Bristow was delighted to showcase her brand, Boom Jewellery, at the event. Shop online at www.boomjewellery.com
- Motor Boat & Yachting – our media partner the weekend, the lastest edition of MBY were, latest dition featuring the brand-new Predator 57 which was available to view at the show. www.mby.com
The Pre-Season weekend also saw Christopher Head, Group Sales Director, continue his long distance training ahead of his cycle ride from St Tropez to Monaco. Raising money for the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation, Chris is taking part in the annual COCC ride on Sunday 26th April.
You can support his fundraising effort by donating to the Sunseeker Cycling Team: http://www.mygivinggroup.com/g599658/sunseeker-cycling-team.html.